Monday, November 30, 2015

Dreaminex Selfie Stick Easy Pro

My sister has been bugging me she wants a selfie stick. So let's jump right into this review.


This selfie stick is light weight and works with several different devices.  It does come in a couple different colors such as black, blue and pink. I got the black one. It has a a strap you can attach to the bottom of it so you can wear it around your wrist while using it so if you drop it. It wont hit the floor.  This fits in your hands very well. This is a bluetooth selfie stick so you will need to charge it up before using it.  When this is extended it goes to 7.5" feet.  Your phone fits in the bracket very well and you can lock it to keep it from falling while using it.  This is a very good selfie stick for her. I am giving it as a gift. But i did have fun with it before giving it to her. I did get this on amazon it is priced very reasonable. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: