Thursday, November 5, 2015

X-group™ Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets

I have been bugging my husband to build me a stand for my tablet and phone for when i am cooking i like to have recipes. Well i got tired of waiting so i found this one on amazon. It is made very well and isn't bad priced either.



It comes in a cardboard box and inside the actual stand is in a baggie. I took it out and was a little smaller than i thought it was going to be. But does the job just right. It holds a tablet very well and also my Samsung galaxy s5.  This stand is light weight and you can bend it to whatever angle you need. The bottom of this stand is a smooth soft and has a non slip material.  It is made out of aluminium and very strong at that.  Just to give you a idea i have a otter box on my phone and it holds it very well without tipping over. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: