Friday, November 6, 2015

Jescakoo Women's Digital Print Stretchy Ankle Leggings Tights

I love leggings and since it's getting into fall leggings are the way to go.



This company on amazon sells several different ones. I got the pink camo i will be going back to get the corpse bride and the police one. Theses do take a little while to get to you. So if you need them for a certain time order way in advance.  Theses are made out of polyester and spandex.  They are thin but i was very happy when i got theses and they fit. I know ordering over seas things run small. Theses fit and fit nicely. They are super comfy to wear.  I was also worried you would see my underwear but you cant so that is a good thing. I would say to wear ones you cant see lines with. But i always wear long shirts to cover my butt.  I love theses leggings they are so comfy i cant wait to get more. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: