Monday, November 30, 2015

DETOX TEA Caffeine Free

I have had several friends tell me about this detox tea. It is suppose to help you loose weight. At first i will admit i was a little worried. But i broke down and tried it and loved it.  It comes in a 3 oz bag and on amazon it's priced very well.



Please note this will not work over night you will still need to eat right and work out.  I have been trying this product for about a week now. It has a sweet taste but also smells very earthy and woodsy.  I have to say since drinking this tea i have felt a small surge of energy.  On the bag it states 14 days so i drank one cup each day. I was worried it would keep me awake but it didn't i still was able to sleep like a baby.  This tea was great during my menstrual cycle i was very bloated and this tea helped take that away.  I really enjoyed this and i think i am going to tell my sister who has fibromyalgia to try it i think it would help her a lot.  I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: