Saturday, November 21, 2015

Art Naturals Bath Bombs Gift Set - 6 Ultra Lush Essential Oil Handmade Spa Bomb Fizzies

I love taking baths i mean who doesn't. I love buying bath stuff from salts to bath bombs. Makes relaxing so much more fun.  I did get theses on amazon and let me tell you you get a box of 6 so the price is very reasonable.




Inside the box was brown crinkled up paper which 6 bath bombs wrapped so pretty sitting on it.  On the bath bombs are stickers that have names so below i will list the name and what they mean.

Energize- For afternoon delight.
Wellness- Congestion  and sinus relief
Strength- For muscles and joint relaxation
Zen- Mom's time out
Cozy Night- For sweet romance
Yoga- For morning detox bloss awakening


They each have their own scents which is great. I right away took the energize one and was shocked with how big they really are.  I really enjoyed how theses bath bombs give your skin such a soft smooth feeling. Really moisturizes and also leaves you so relaxed and calm.  What i really loved about theses is it was wrapped in tissue paper and  plastic but didn't take forever to get off. I opened it and put it in the tub. It fizzes for a while looks amazing in the tub. Also the scent is not over powering like i thought it would be.  Theses bath bombs are all natural so they would make great gifts.  I know some bath bombs i have cut in half so i would have more but since i was reviewing i wanted to get the full effect.  I really enjoyed theses and will buy more. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: