Wednesday, November 11, 2015

15 Full Coverage Highly Pigmented Cream Based Professional Concealer Palette Face Makeup Kit Set Pro Palette High-end Formula

To be completely honest i have never heard of this brand of makeup till i found it on amazon. I love higher end makeups like mac. But sadly my pocket book does not like the prices.  So when i saw how reasonably priced this was i figured why not give it a try. Once i got it i took it out of the box i was blown away.




Inside this palette is 15 different pigmented concealers.  I have several concealer palette's but this one i have to be honest is my favorite. I have had to use several products to hid a ugly zit. With this palette i don't need a ton of products just this and some loose powder and boom i am ready to go.  The concealers are thick so you wont need a lot and one application will last you all day.  I like how they give you several different shades so you can pick one or mix a couple to get the right shade you need.  Theses go on very well and leave your skin looking smooth.  When i applied the concealer i used my beauty blender to blend it to the way i like.  This is worth every penny and you wont be disappointed at all. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: