Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sandistore Women Sexy Strapless Top Vest Sports Bras

Theses strapless bra's are a new hot thing i like to wear theses over the actual strapless bra which is uncomfortable.  So on amazon this bra comes in two colors black and white. I got mine in black as my dress i need to wear it with is purple.




This bra does take a little time to get to you so i would say if you need it for a certain date order way in advance.  This bra is super stretchy it is made out of spandex. It was soft on the skin and so easy to wear. I was worried it would be falling down and it stayed in place.  The back of this bra has thinner material and this whole thing is light weight and breathable.  This is a one size fits most kind of top.  I will say the front offers little to no cup support so if you are looking for support this isn't the one for you.  It is thin enough you can see your nipple's. What i do is wear cups from a swim suit inside to block my nipples from showing. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: