Tuesday, November 3, 2015

CUH 10 in 1 Multifunction Steam Cleaner Floor Kitchen Carpet Handheld Steamer Mop with 3 Replacement Pads

I love cleaning but sometimes i want to have one tool to do several things. Finally i can clean my floors and shower with one tool.




This mop is light weight and works wonders. You can use it for your carpet, hardwood or tile, Showers and much more.  It has a 360 swivel head. moves and glides very nicely. It comes with a piece you can snap on to steam your carpets to bring them back to life.  I mainly got this for my tile and shower. So that is what i have been using it on.  When opening the package everything was packaged so nice.


Includes:
1. steam mop
1 jet nozzle
1. small scrub brush
1. medium scrub brush.
1. accessory adapter
1. grout cleaning tool
1 scraping tool.
1 nylon triangle brush
1 garment steaming cloth
1 angle nozzle
3 cleaning cloths
1 window squeegee
1 carpet glider
1 measuring cup
1 microfiber pad
1 user manual

So as you can see this is well worth the money on amazon.  This mop is very easy to put together. I love that the cord is swivel so you are not getting tangled.  Each piece goes on without any issues. I will say when you first get this to put water in it was a little difficult at first. I had to have my husband do it for me.  I am very happy with this mop. I think it does a great job. This would be great for big or small areas. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: