Monday, November 16, 2015

RecoverORS

My husband is an ac tech and works outside in the sun a lot. With us living in Florida we get temperatures that reach 100 and up.  I am always telling him to drink water and Gatorade.  To stay hydrated.  Well lately he's been having issues i wont go into full detail i will spare you guys. But needless to say he spends a long time on the toilet. We  have tried several things nothing was working. So I went on amazon and thought i would try this powder stuff. 



I got it super fast. Inside this box has 4 powder packets. What i love about this is it has no artificial colors, flavors. Also there is no dairy or soy in this so people with milk issues will be okay with this product. This product is great for traveling i make him keep some in his work truck now. I am going to order another box.  He said he likes this better than Gatorade it helps hydrate him faster and isn't as sweet. This product is worth every penny. It works on being hungover and the flu. I did get this product free in exchange for a unbiased review. 


 

No comments: