Monday, November 30, 2015

Eureka Blaze Original Ultra Hot 1800 Watt Iron Powerful Steam Burst Technology Purple Pouch Included

My mom has been asking me for a purple iron for a couple years now i have had zero luck finding one so i turned to amazon and boom i found this one.



It has a ceramic sole plate that is smooth and glides over clothes a lot easier.  This iron is a lot easier to fill up and holds quite a bit of water. I was shocked how much it held.  This iron also has a safety shut off feature which i think is great if you have kids or forget to turn it off.  When using any iron i use distilled water  to help keep from making hard water stains and build up. It does have a self cleaning button which is another thing that sold me on this iron.   Inside the box was the iron bag to store it in and also a water cup to make filling it up a lot easier.  My mom is going to be so happy with this iron. I cant wait to give it to her for Christmas. I did get this for a discount in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: