Monday, November 2, 2015

Luxe Beauty Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel

This microfiber towel is long enough to hold all my hair. It is 20 x 43".  It is super big and fluffy to be able to wrap my hair up in it.




When i got this towel i did wash it before using it i washed it in warm water. I used it when i washed my hair and i wrapped my hair up in and wore it for a couple of minutes. It dried my hair super fast. I have thick hair so it normally takes so long to towel dry. But not anymore.  It is super soft like i mentioned feels like a cloud.  Microfiber towels are normally hard to keep around my hair. But this one i was able to wrap without any issues.  Wearing this towel for 30 mins will help blow drying in half. This product is on amazon and is priced very well.  I am planning on getting another one for a gift for my sister. I think she would really love this towel. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: