Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stanzino Junior Jeggings For Women Skinny, Stretchy, Sexy, Pants Leggings, Jeans

I love leggings but theses are more like jeggings. They look like jeans but have the stretch of leggings. Theses come in several different colors such as khaki, navy, royal, burgundy, fuchsia, turquoise, beige, charcoal,  dark black, navy blue and wine. They also come in different sizes such as small all the way to xlarge.


I got mine in khaki and in a xlarge as i wasn't sure how theses would fit. They did take a while to get to me. But that was okay.  Once i got them i took them out and washed them on cold with soap and hung them dry.  When ordering theses on amazon i saw that some said they run small so that is why i ordered a xlarge. Theses are made out of 95 % cotton and 5% spandex. So if you get one that is a bit to big you can try to shrink them. But mine fit just right. Theses work great with boots since it's getting to be fall theses will come into a lot of good use. I want to get a couple more colors but i have to wait till they get them back in my size. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: