Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Jancosta Zipper Leather Executive Padfolio

I am a professional photographer and i love having a padfolio and i found this one on amazon and it comes in two colors brown and black.  I got it in brown.



This padfolio for my business. It is super elegant and is light weight to carry from meeting to meeting. The outside is made out of pu leather which is not real but no one would know. It still looks like it is made out of high class leather.  It has a zipper that closes it and opens it.  Inside this has several different pockets.  I use them to cold my business cards and other people's cards.  It comes with a calculator and a pad of paper.  I  bring this with me when meeting brides so i can write down notes and work out the contract.  This fits perfectly in my bag or you can carry it.   I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.











No comments: