Saturday, November 21, 2015

Jelly Comb® 25W 5A Mini USB Travel Charger Surge Protector with 4 USB Ports (5V 5A) ABS Material Guaranteed safety Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter

My husband and I are always fighting over our one plug in the living room. We always seemed to need to charge something at the same time. I was asked to review this so right away i jumped on it so we can now charge up to 5 items it has one ac outlet and 4 usb outlets.




This comes in a box which i did not keep.  I was shocked  with how small this was in person. It works great we no longer fight who gets to charge what first. It does not take a lot of room at all.  For those who are new to theses types of chargers all you do is plug it into the wall then you have the ac outlet on the front and also the 4 usb outlets. You will need to have your own usb cables as this does not come with any. I would suggest this to anyone i know. I got it on amazon and it's priced very well.  I did get this free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: