Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Big Time Women's Skinny Jean

Theses jeans on amazon come in several different sizes such as 5/6 all the way up to 15/16. They also come in different colors such as blue, black,  dark blue with red belt, light blue, light blue with brown belt, dark blue, black with black belt, dark blue with brown belt.



I got the dark blue with brown belt in size 13/14. I went up a size from my normal pant size because i wasn't sure how they would fit. I figured bigger is better than to small. Theses are made out of cotton and elastane blend. They are super stretchy. When i got them i took them out of the bag and checked the button. I love how they cut the whole some i have gotten before i had to cut it. The zipper works really well. They are super comfy. They are made really well and i would suggest theses to anyone i know. I did get theses for free in exchange for unbiased review.

No comments: