Wednesday, November 11, 2015

10 Pigmented Professional Blush & Bronzer Palette Makeup Kit Set Pro Palette High-end Formula (Blushes & Bronzer)

I love makeup i mean what girl doesn't. I have a ton and my husband always tells me to stop but i always say no it could be worst.  This palette is on amazon and priced so much better than some of the higher end makeup.



Inside this palette  you get blush and bronzer.  Theses are pigmented and will last all day. Which i thought was nice. Also that everything you need is in one palette.  The colors are very bright and look like mac very well worth every penny. To apply them i used a brush. I like that it has several different colors and if you feel your right color isn't there you can mix and match till you get the right color.   This is my first time using this brand i have never heard of it till now. But i am here to tell you if you love high end makeup but cant afford it then this is your go to stuff. I am very happy with this product.  I did get it for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: