Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Heart Felt Bamboo Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads

I have been getting into cloth pads. Reason behind it is i have pcos and my doctor said it's more healthy for me.  Theses are made with super soft fabric and on the gray it is bamboo and this will help catch your menstrual cycle.




I like theses because i do not get rashes like i did before with store bought pads. Also if you want to wear theses out and about i would suggest looking into a wet bag to keep them in. Another thing i love about theses is it lets air move through and traps odors inside.  Theses are on amazon and are a great price for a pack of 5.  The design on theses are super cute purple with multi-colored polka dots. I would suggest theses to any one who struggles with rashes or issues at all. Theses don't bunch up like pads do and feel like i am wearing just my underwear.  I want to get a bunch more that way i have backups for my cycle. Theses are machine washable which makes them super nice. Also helps reducing the landfill. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: