Monday, November 16, 2015

WonderVeg Vegetable Spiralizer




I have always wanted one of theses. I love making zucchini noodles.  I have a hand spiral but as those who love to cook knows how slippery a zucchini are. So i got this little machine off amazon.


It's super easy to use. Just stick your zucchini in and then turn the handle and watch your noodles just flow out. I am hooked this is so much easier no more cutting my knuckles.  It has three different blades you can pick from. you can use this for just about any veggies you want but our favorite to do is zucchini.  Before using this please wash this and look it over to make sure nothing is defective.  Please be very careful with the blades they are very sharp.  Like i mentioned above this is great for making noodles or even stuff for stir fry and salads.  On the bottom there is suction cups to hold it in place on the counter so it wont move while using it. This is a great feature.  You can even store the extra blades on the machine. I think this product is down right the best one i have ever owned. I love cooking and think this is a great kitchen gadget to have or give as a gift to someone who loves to cook too. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: