Tuesday, November 24, 2015

14k Yellow Gold Round Solitaire 5mm Cubic Zirconia Cz Basket Stud Earrings with Screw Backs

I needed a new pair of earrings but i can only wear 14k gold. So after searching amazon for a couple weeks i finally found a pair i could afford. 



When i got theses earrings they came in a pink little gift box and inside they were in a baggie. I took them out and took the backs off and put them on the backing in the box. Theses earrings are 5mm cubic zirconia cz but in the light they sparkle just like diamonds so you can't really see the difference. Theses earrings do have screw backs to help you from loosing the backs while wearing them. I love this feature i have lost so many earrings.  Theses earrings are so worth every penny.  They fit in my ears so nicely. They shine bright like a diamond and i have gotten a lot of complaints.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 





No comments: