Wednesday, June 8, 2016

#1 Hair Brush Straightener | Straight - Gorgeous Looking Hair in Minutes with This Professional Hair Straightening Brush | All Hair Types | As Seen On

I love hair brush straighteners they make doing your hair the way you want so much easier.



This one comes in a very nice box.  My hair is thick and curly.  This one is way different than the last one i have gotten. This one is black and blue. The bristles on this are blue and has blue along the side along with the logo. The buttons for this hair brush are still on the side. I will say that is the only pain as you are using this brush i know my hand always tends to hit and change it.   The top button is your power button this will turn the brush on and off. The other two are to control the temperature.  The lcd screen is on the back of this brush. The max heat on this is 230 degrees celsius i hate how it i'ts like that but when using this i have to have it on the hottest setting.   This has a swivel cord you don't have to worry about fighting with a cord.


Since i have thick hair my hair normally goes frizzy with any heat applied to it. I did use a heat spray on my hair before using this brush.  This is a great brush and i really do like it.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: