Thursday, June 9, 2016

FeelGlad® 7 Color Changing 3W RGB Sound Activated Crystal Magic Rotating Ball Effect Led Stage Lights For KTV Xmas Party Wedding Show Club Pub Disco D

I have been wanting to have a little fun this summer with the kids i am babysitting. So i have been looking for a really cute light.  This light will also look super cute for my garage door during the holidays.





This little disco ball is what it reminds me of has a remote to control it. Also it plugs into a standard outlet.  What i really love about this is you are able to move and adjust the ball to have it up or down. I think this is a super neat how you can change the color schemes with a click of the button. You can even mount this on to whatever you want with two little screws.  This little light is really nice and made very well.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.










No comments: