Thursday, June 9, 2016

Vansiter Women Sexy Sleeveless Pajama Set Racerback Vest Stretch Shorts Gray L

I live in florida and it's getting really hot fast. I have been looking for a nice set of pj's.


This set comes in two colors gray and black. I got them in gray as i wanted the lighter color. They also come in several sizes ranging from small- x-large.  The material on theses is cotton and spandex so they do have a little stretch to them.  Since i ordered theses online and i wasn't sure how they would fit i went and took a leap and ordered a large to be safe. I would rather something be to big than to small. Theses fit true to size i must say.  Theses wash well and do not fade or shrink.


I love them and they are so comfy. I want to go back and get the black pair.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: