Monday, June 27, 2016

Koval Inc. 72" Manual Pull Down Wall Mount Matte Projector Screen (72" 4:3)

My husband has been wanting a projector screen for a long time. Not sure why as we don't have the wall space. I finally broke down and got him one.



This does take a little time to get to you. Once i got it i opened up the box to see how big it was.  It was packaged very well.  I took out my backdrop stand since i am a professional photographer i set that up. Spaced it apart. I then went back over to the projector screen and it has two little loops on the back side of it i just stuck them on the backdrop stand. I was then able to pull the screen down and be able to hook up the projector and we were able to watch movies or tv off of it. This will come in great for barques.  I just have to figure out how to get the sound to be louder so we could all enjoy it. This was easy to set up like this and take down. I like the fact we can use this outside if we wanted to.  To close this you need to pull it completely open then it will roll up inside and you can then put it away. This is a little heavy but that is normal.


I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: