Friday, June 3, 2016

eCoreCell - V10 36000mah 12V / 24V Portable Multi-Function Emergency Car Jump Starter Booster Lights Power Bank For All 12V Vehicles & 24V Bus, Constr

I have a older car and my husband hates when i am out by myself. He is always afraid i will break down. So he told me i need to carry a jumper with me. So i broke down and got one.



As soon as this came i opened the box right away. Inside has a ton of pieces.   Let's start off by saying on the top it has a small compass and i don't really pay attention to that as not sure why you would need it.  Then it has a large button and a led light on the side. To turn the light on you would press and hold it for about 3 seconds.  I will tell you the light on this is super bright.  Then on the back of this there is another light and the button is on the bottom. I think that this is amazing that it came with not one light but two.  The starter is a nice size  It comes with two adapters a 12v and a 24v.  There is also a charging spot where you could charge your phone or whatever you need.  They did include a wall charger and a cigarette charger.


I would say this is so worth the money it works very well and comes charged we did wear the battery down before charging for the first time.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: