Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Reflect Shower Mirror by Mirror On A Rope - Fogless, Shadowless and Shatterproof Mirror. Includes a Removable Adhesive Wall Hook and an Adjustible Rop

My husband loves to shave his face in the shower. He has been asking for a mirror for a long time.  I finally found a small one that would work.




When i got this inside was the mirror, rope and hook. First thing you need to do is warm both side. Once you do this this mirror will never fog up in the shower.  I was very surprised by this mirror it's very clear.  When i took a shower i didn't see it fog up but my husband said it does fog a bit but he just splashed it with water and it went away.  He was super happy with this product.  I didn't like the cord so i took it off and used the hook it came with.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: