Thursday, June 9, 2016

RFID Blocking Leather Wallet for Men - Excellent Travel Bifold - Credit Card Protector - RFID Blocking Wallet

My husband boss who is our good friend has been needing a new wallet for a while. Since he is a single guy he never wants to spend money. He is always saying he is like i can live with the one he has. One day i was at the office and he showed me his wallet it was covered in duck tape. I was like oh boy.  So me being a very nice person i got him this leather wallet.




First off this wallet comes packaged very well. It comes in a solid black box and inside the wallet was not only wrapped in plastic but had tissue paper around it. I opened it up and you could smell the leather i love the smell of leather. This wallet is a bifold and i knew he really liked this style of wallets.  It has 6 spots where you can put credit cards or any cards you have. Then you flip the one piece up and you can stick your license in there.  The only thing i personally don't like about this wallet is where you licenses goes is this clear plastic. I have noticed in my own wallets i struggle with this getting my licenses in and out.  This has the rfid blocking technology and i thought this would be a nice touch.  This is becoming the new hit thing since there are so many people loosing their info.  He loves this wallet and it makes me feel good that i was able to get him a new one.


I did get this wallet for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: