Monday, June 27, 2016

TICTID® M9S Android TV Box Amlogic S905 Chipset Emmc Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Quad Core 1G/8G 4K Google Kodi Fully Loaded Streaming Media Player with W

My friend has been to my house and saw this box and asked me what it is. I explained it to her and she was like what no way. So i turned it on and walked her through it.





This box is super simply to set up. You take it out of the packaging. Then plug the one cord into a wall socket or surge protector then into the box. Then you would hook up the hdmi cable to the box and to your tv.  Then you would switch your tv to whatever mode it is for this box to work. I cant remember off the top of my head. Once it's all hooked up you switch your tv and will see the main screen. First thing i did was hook up the wifi settings So it would work. This box runs all off the internet. You could hook up with a Ethernet cord if you are close enough to your router.  This box does come with kodi fully loaded on it. The remote it comes with to me is kind of a pain so i ordered the keyboard one with the the mouse. Or you could get an air mouse.  This does come with several different add on's and you can add more yourself.


I did get this box for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: