Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Precision Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology Body Fat Scale - Measures Weight, Body Fat, Water, Bone Mass & BMI

My husband and I have been working out and we wanted a bathroom scale that would tell us how much is fat and muscle. I looked all over town and couldn't find one. I got on amazon and found this one.



It comes packaged very well in a box. Inside was the scale and a manual. This scale has tempered glass which is clean and smooth. Also a very nice touch this scale gives you so much more information that any other bathroom scale. This has a maximum weight limit of 400 lbs.  Some of the features this scale do are.



Measures weight
Measures body fat
Measure water in your body
measures your bone mass
and also bmi


It does come with two AA batteries and they are very easy to insert into the scale. The batteries go on the backside of this scale.  There is a button above the battery compartment to change the units.  It also has four rubber feet so it wont scratch or damage your floors.  This is the first time using this scale and i was able to set me as user one and my husband as user two.  When you stand on this scale you need to make sure you are bare foot and also that both feet are flat and touching the metal strips. I would suggest using this scale on a flat hard surface.  You do have to stand there for a little bit so that it can get a accurate reading. I am down right in love with this scale and so is my husband.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: