Friday, June 10, 2016

Women's Silver Foldable Flip flops Sandals WITH EXPANDABLE TOTE BAG Great for Weddings Parties, Bridesmaid Shoes, folding fancy shoe PORTABLE Travel S

I live in florida so sandals are a must i wanted a pair i could leave in my car just in case i need them. I thought theses would be perfect because they are unique and come in a little bag.



Theses sandals are black and silver and they fold up. The bag is also silver.  They come in several sizes such as small- x-large. I got the small which fits 5-6 shoe size. Well i am a little disappointed theses are very small my feet hang off. So i would say when ordering order a size up.  Other than that the material your feet sit on is smooth and comfy. The bottom is made of a very well made rubber.  It did take me a couple of try's to get use to theses shoes.  Theses would be great for someone getting married or if your attending a wedding. We all know how much of a pain those heels can be.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: