Thursday, June 16, 2016

Ritz-bale Women's Lace Cover Up Swimwear/Beach Dress(White)

I have been looking for some new beach cover ups. I saw this one and it's so cute online i had to get it.



This dress does run small and you can't pick the size. It's one of those one sizes fit all. I struggle with things like that as i am a big chested girl.  It does come in two colors black and white. I got it in white as i thought the white was a cleaner look. Plus i live in florida and i stay far away from black clothing in the summer.  It has a beautiful lace print to it.  You could wear this over top of your swim suit to the beach and take off or keep it on if you don't feel comfortable.  This is super cute you could also wear fun colored tank tops and layer it over that to wear out and about.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: