Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Naztech Turbo 12500mAh 6 Port Portable Battery Charger with 8A Output for iPhone , iPad , Galaxy , & More

I am a professional photographer and there are times when i am out and about from job to job where my phone is loosing battery life. I don't like to leave it in the car while i am working. So this is where this battery comes in handy.




First thing it comes packaged very well. Inside was the battery and a usb cord. First thing i did was plug this in to charge it. Just like any battery pack i would suggest charging it full before using it for the first time.  It only took a couple of hours to fully charge. This is a big battery. It does have some weight behind it. What sold me about this one is it has 6 usb slots. So you can charge 6 things at once.


I will say with this battery only thing i did notice was in the manual it says once charged to press the power button to turn it off. I did and it doesn't turn off. I did notice if you leave it alone it will turn the lights off. So i am thinking it has a auto shut off. I have been using this battery for a while now. It charges my phone from almost dead to fully charged within an hour and half.  This battery pack will be a great addition to my work bag.






No comments: