Wednesday, June 8, 2016

TrendBox 48 Multi-color, LED Plastic Tea Tealight Candles Lamp Flameless Shine Anniversary Wedding Party Restaurant Atmosphere Decoration Battery Oper

Are you planning a romantic night and need some really pretty lights.   I hate using candles and falling asleep makes me nervous.



Theses led plastic lights come in a box of 48.  Then turn on and off by a switch of a button.  Theses are also great if you have children you don't have to worry about them burning their fingers.  Theses little lights fit inside vases. Theses would be great for weddings or parties.  From far away i have to say my friends thought theses were real when it was on the orange setting. I really like how theses change colors. 


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: