Saturday, June 4, 2016

MISHOW Hair Towels Hair Drying Wrap Microfibre Quick Dry Turban For Bath Shower Pool 25CM X 65CM/10*25 Inches-Red

I have very thick hair and i have always used a towel to dry it and that takes forever. It never soaks up all the water. So i broke down and got  a microfiber towel. Let me tell you first thing i did when i got this was washed it on cold like i do with all my towels so they don't shrink.


Once it was dry i washed my hair and used this instead of my normal towel. I love how i can leave it up and have a smaller towel on my head while getting ready. This towel soaks up so much water it's crazy. This towel is light weight and super fluffy and the color is super cute to.  Once this towel is on your head it has a little piece of string that loops around a button. I will say be careful because this string is not that strong.


I did get this towel for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: