Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Royal Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - 20 in x 39 in- Multi Surface All-Purpose Luxurious Comfort - For Kitchen, Bathroom or Workstations - Black

I was in a bad car accident and ever since it's very diffcult for me to stand and do dishes for  a long period of time. I have tired several different mats and doctors tell me to wear shoes in the kitchen but nothing was working. Doing dishes was taking a lot longer than any human being would want to stand and do them.



My mother in law had got one of theses mats a local store and was telling me about it. I went to check our bed bath and beyond but they only had it in brown and it was quite expensive. I then turned to amazon  and found a black one which was a lot more reasonably priced.  This mat is 20' x 39'.  It is in jet black and has a lot of padding and i have been using this for a week to really test it. I can finally stand there and do dishes without having to sit down every 5 minutes.  I do want to get another to put in my hall way in front of our laundry folding area. Life has been very hard but this mat has been a life saver. I would say if you have issues standing because of pain then to look into one of theses mats.  When this mat is down it doesn't slip and slide like the other mat i was using.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: