Friday, June 10, 2016

Bed Wedge Acid Reflux Reducing Bed Wedge Pillow (30"x32"x7")

I have been looking for a bed wedge for a couple of years now but i have to be honest they are quite pricey.


I have several injuries which include several slip discs and a bulging disc.  I struggle to sleep and when i do sleep i always wake up with my neck killing me. So i broke down and got this wedge for two reasons. One for my neck and then second to help us with out infertility.


When this arrives it comes in a plain brown box take it out it's double wrapped in plastic.  It says to the plastic off and lay flat in a warmer setting to let it come back to it's normal shape. They do this to save it during shipping.  So I took mine out and followed the directions. It also comes with a pillow case.  Okay 2 days went by and this is now to it's full size.   When this is on your bed it does not move while you sleep.  This has a 2' memory foam on top then a 1' gel.  This is so worth the price. Now like i mentioned above i am also using it for fertility. Our doctor told us to try a incline on my hips. I have tried several pillows and also the big memory foam pillows but it wasn't enough. This is just the right angle and height to help. So hopefully this will help. Also it works great on my neck. The pillow case it comes with is easy to take on and off and is washable.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: