Tuesday, June 14, 2016

6Pack 6Color Satinless Steel Solar Bollard Light Set Sogrand Solar Light Solar Pathway Light Set

Solar lights are a new hit trend. I have been looking for some smaller ones to put along the front porch and i saw theses and knew they would be perfect.



They come in a pack of 6. I opened the box and at first was like how do you turn them on or put them in the ground. I twisted the top and it comes off under neath is a on/off button. You will need to turn it to on in order for theses to work. Then the bottom piece just pops out and you flip is you have the stake to be able to put it in the ground.  Theses are light weight and are super cute we want to get another set to finish the walkaway.  The base of theses are stainless steel and are made very well. I really do love theses.  In this pack was a blue,green, white, red,orange, yellow.  Theses solar lights are 7" x 1 3/4. They are a great size and they go in the ground without struggling. I have had several solar lights i fight with to get them into the ground.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.












No comments: