Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Headrest DVD Player YUNSHANGAUTO 10.1 Inch HD Digital TFT LCD Screen touch button Car Monitor with HDMI Port and Remote Control

I have been wanting one of theses for my car for when i am babysitting and have to take them to store or wherever. It's nice to have to keep the little ones happy instead of fighting with each other and screaming in my ear.



To install this was a little tricky the manual is not as friendly as i hoped it would be. I had to have my husband hook this up as it had to be wired into the fuse box.  The head knob on the back you have to lift it up just to be able to get movies in it. Well that was a chore in it's own. You don't want to apply to much pressure as you don't want to break it. I would say that was huge flaw for me.  Now i did plug this into the car cigarette lighter and it you have to use the remote to turn it on. I was hoping it would turn on by itself once the car was turned on.  Not sure if there is a setting i can look into or not. The remote is also kind of hard to use at first. I was happy with the sound quality on this dvd player also the screen size was nice. Another good feature is the screen is touchable. So if you can't figure out the remote you can play the move via touching the screen.  It's not a totally horrible dvd player but i think some tweaks and it could be really nice.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: