Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Conception Fertility Prenatal Pills with Myo-Inositol & Vitamin Blend - Extra Strength Formula for PCOS and to Restore Reproductive Health - 60 Vegeta

My husband and I have been dealing with infertility for a long time now. It has been a very emotional battle. I have tried all kinds of the medicine and nothing seems to work. I figured i would try this to see what could it hurt right.




This bottle has 60 pills inside. You are getting more for your money.  You will need to take two pills once a day. I have always had irregular cycles and i am not sure if theses pills have adjusted it or what but lately i have been getting my period either on time or way before. Also noticed i have no cramps, or boob pain before like i normally did.  I did take theses pills when i first got up on a empty stomach with 8 oz of water.  I must say theses pills will not guarantee you to get pregnant just kind of help you.  I have been eating a lot better and exercising so maybe this will all help me out.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review



1 comment:

Unknown said...


Those look interesting. Keep posting.

www.imarksweb.org