Wednesday, June 15, 2016

B40015-34D Just Intimates Women's 6 Pack Bras

I have been needing some new bras that i can wear for when i do yard work. Living in florida it gets really hot and i wanted some light weight bras.



I saw theses and they are super cute. I got the animal print ones and they are so cute in person. The colors are bright and fun. Now they do come in several sizes and i was blown away with the price of theses bras. I did order them in a 36 d after getting them i realized they were a bit to snug for me. All my other bras i wear a double d. I thought i ordered them in a double but i goofed. That is okay though i was able to give them to a friend who could really use them.  Once i gave her them she said they fit really well and was so happy i was able to get her some new bras.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: