Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Argus Le Silicone Cleansing Face Massager Mini Ultrasonic Beauty Instrument Portable Facial Skin Care, Cleanser & Massager,Body Acne Treatment, Sonic

I have been wanting to get a smaller face washer i can bring with me when we travel. I wanted something smaller that wouldn't take up much room in my bag.




This feels like it's made out of silicone. It's smooth on the bottom and the bristles are all different sizes. I love the fact that i can bring this in the shower with me to wash my face. What i do is wet my face then wet this brush. I then add what ever soap i want to it.  Before using this brush you will need to charge it up via usb. It only takes a couple of hours to be fully charged. The round middle circle button is the on/off button then the plus and minus signs control the speeds.  One thing i really love about this is it comes with it's own travel bag.  This is really gentle on my face and after using it my skin was super soft and clean.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: