Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gskyer Instruments 70700 Infinity 70AZ Refractor Telescope(Black Color Worldwide Skywatcher)

I have been wanting a telescope for a long time. I had one as a kid but it broke and my mom never got me a new one.


When this one arrived i was a little worried as the box was very big.  I was worried with me being a girl i wouldn't be able to put it together but boy this was super simple. The instructions walk you right through what you need to do.  Once this was set up the stand is stainless and has a plastic tray where you can put the extra lenses and also the caps.  This is packaged very well nothing inside was broken.  This comes with 3 different changeable lenses.


The lenses that it comes with are
25 mm eye piece..................magnification...28 times
10 mm eye piece..................magnification...70 times
.5 mm eye piece...................magnification...140 times

You can use this during the day and also at night. This is a nice telescope and i would suggest it to anyone who has been looking for one. 


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review. 



No comments: