Saturday, June 4, 2016

Cooling Towel, Snap Towel, Chilly Pad, Yoga, Fitness, Gym Workout, Sports, Running, Hiking

I live in Florida and let me tell you what it has been crazy hot. This towel is a life saver.




I have been using it on the golf course and also in the gym.  How to use this is super simply just run the towel under water than wring it out.  This towel stayed wet for 8 holes on the golf course and was able to keep me cool.  This towel almost feels like rubber but it's soft like cloth if that make sense. I have been using this around my neck and also to wipe my face. My husband really wants one so i will be ordering another one for him.   When this is dry what i did is i stuck it in my sink and used hot water and vinegar and let it soak for an hour then drained that and let it soak in clean water this will help remove any bacteria that has built up on it.


This is a amazing towel and i love it this is great for the long hot summer days approaching us.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: