Friday, June 3, 2016

Alessandro Yarosi Cordless Mini Massager

This massager is very powerful i must say.  This is a wireless massager  at first i was like where do you charge it. On the bottom i see the little spot but there is no flap to open and close it. What i really love about this is you just push it in and then plug it into the wall to charge. When you pull it out it doesn't pierce it.



I suffer from slip discs and this massager is super nice on my neck and back. In my words you no longer need a man to give you a massage.  This wand has 3 buttons the bottom button is the on/off button. The middle is your intensity and the top button is your speeds high, medium and low.  This is a great design you can press it harder to get more pressure.  This is waterproof so you can use it in the tub while enjoy some quite time.  I would say this is the best massager i have ever owned.  The material is soft and smooth and made out of silicone.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Santamedical's Penguin Massager is really helpful and one of the best massager to relief the uncertain body pain.

Ronald I Bremer said...

I was have extreme foot pain but now it's gone. My friends are surprised how your foot pain gone without taking any medicine. That time i told them about best foot massager brand. They are start to use it regularly.

Harish Kumar said...

Santamedical sleek mini massager delivers a steady, relaxing massage to tired muscles.