Friday, June 24, 2016

W&S Women Spa Massage Foam Non-slip Bathroom Shower Household Beach Slipper Sandal (6 B(M) US )

I live in florida i really have been wanting a pair of shoes i can wear to the beach and also as i get out of the shower. After making up my mind to get theses.



Once i got them in the mail i decided i would use them for the beach only. I took them out of the plastic bag and tried them on. I will say they fit true to size. I wear a size 6 in sandals and that is what i ordered.  Theses are made out of rubber and pvc. At first they weren't comfortable  to walk in. They kind of hurt my feet. But after wearing them for a while my feet got use to them and now i love them.  Where your feet lay is little round knobs that are suppose to help massage your feet as you walk. I do like the idea of this.  Theses are slip on sandals not the thong kind.  I think theses make great beach shoes.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: