Monday, June 6, 2016

Mohoo 5x7ft Photo Background Photography Backdrop Nostalgia Wood Floor Studio Gallery Background

I am a professional photographer and i am always looking for new backdrops. When i saw this one i thought it would be super cute for head shots.




It didn't take long to get to me. This backdrop is made out of a vinyl which is nice. It does come folded so you will have crinkles and wrinkles.  You can either steam this back drop or remove them in a editing program. I chose to remove them in the editing program. When i unfolded  this  I did notice the edges were fraying. You can also fix this two ways one snip it and pray it stops or you can apply a small coat of glue to seal it.  This back drop is 5x 7ft. The bottom of it looks like a real wood floor so you could use just the bottom or all of it together. How ever the top to me doesn't look like the listing. It's blurry and pixelated.  I was a little bummed but i figured the person is your object not the backdrop so it will be faded in my photos anyways.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: