Thursday, June 30, 2016

Balance Living® Inflatable Donut Floating Pool Toy

We are attending a friends pool party and she asked me to bring up some more floats for the kids.  So i have been looking for new fun pool toys.




I saw this one and it thought it was so cute i had to have it. This donut looks like someone took a bite out of it.  It is 48" big.  The float looks just like the picture on the box.  When i opened the box this float was folded up inside.  I looked at it and attempted to blow this up by mouth then got tired fast and said screw it ill use the pump.  I would suggest using a pump to blow this up. Just be careful not to over fill it you don't want to pop it.  I think anyone who has a pool or heck doesn't have pool would love this you could use it at the beach to.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: