Thursday, June 2, 2016

Best wear men's stylish mesh basketball active shorts X-Large, Black / Black

My husband loves theses basketball type shorts. He loves wearing them around the house he says they are super comfy. So his one pair he has was getting a little old and worn out so i decided i was going to get him a new pair.




This pair of shorts comes in several different colors I got him the black ones it also comes in several different sizes. I got his in the x-large.  I did notice theses had a loose string on them i did cut off but i was a little worried it will create a hole. When i got theses i washed them before giving them to him. Once they were clean  I gave them to him he can either wear them tied with the string on without.  Theses shorts have two pockets that i was surprised was pretty deep.  He loves them and asked me to get him a couple more pairs so i plan on getting him some of the other colors.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: