Sunday, June 19, 2016

Camellias Adjustable Waist Trimmer Belt-Back Support Weight Loss Belt Trim Curves, Strengthen Tummy Abs, Improve Posture, Belly Fat Burning (SZ8007-Bl

I have been going to the gym and i know they say patient will be worth it but my tummy was taking forever. So a friend told me to try a weight loss belt. I was like what is that. She explained it to me and i was like oh man i need to get one.






The thing i like about this is it is velcro unlike the corset ones with the hooks. Because to be honest i don't know how anyone can use those. But this one was simple. I just put it on my skin around my tummy then  the velcro closes it. I then went off to the gym. Just from driving from my house to the gym my tummy was all ready warm. I was blown away. I went to the gym and let me tell you what this really works. It not only will support your back but it will help you sweat the inches out of your waist.  This can be used for men or women. My husband has seen how well this works and now wants one. I wear it even when i am doing stuff around the house.  I really enjoy it and think it's a lot better investment than the corset ones.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: