Monday, June 6, 2016

DCOU large 32oz Fruit Infuser Water Bottle with removable infuser basket infusion water bottle 946ML homemade flavored fruit beverages Dual Hand Grips

I love being able to have flavored water without all the extra sugars.  I have been drinking more water since i have given up soda. So i wanted a bottle i could bring with me to the gym.



It's a nice bottle it has a pop lid and so easy to put whatever fruit you want inside comes off with just a twist.  I will you what this bottle is leak proof. Reason i know that is i hit it and it tipped over and nothing spilled out.  I have been using it a lot i like how i can take it with me on the go. Best part is when you drink all the water just refill it and the fruit or lemon in my case starts infusing into the water right away.  This bottle does come in two colors black and green. I got mine in black. I love this bottle a lot and i want to get another one for my husband.



I did get this bottle for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: