Saturday, June 11, 2016

Baby Bandana Drool Bibs by Babi Bambino 4-Pack Vibrant Prints on Absorbent Organic Cotton with Adjustable Double Snaps Ideal Shower Gift for Boys and

Theses baby bandana bibs are the new hit trend. My best friend just had a baby and i have been looking for super cute bibs for her to use.




Theses ones caught my eye. For one they are the best ones you can get for your money. They come to 4 to a pack. They are made out of a very nice cotton and on the back is a soft terry cloth. Theses bibs are good for catching food and also great for when the baby is teething to catch the drool.  The colors and fun shapes are what got me. She can use theses as the baby grows.  Best part about theses is they are washable.  I feel theses are gender neutral so you could use theses for a boy or a girl.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: